In life we have concerns about issues such as finances, property, employment and where we might live in the future. Our aim is to support individuals with their concerns and empower them or their carers/ representatives to make informed choices.
We believe that individuals have a fundamental right to access the roles, relationships and activities that are important to them. All activities and opportunities are tailor made around the individuals needs and aspirations and have a structured or flexible activity plan.
- Sensory work shops such as Tac Pac, sensory cooking
- Music therapy
- Hobbies & pastimes e.g. fishing
- Sporting activities e.g. rugby and football club
- Horticultural centres
- Access to local colleges
- Access to Resource centres
- Exercise diversity religious/ cultural needs
- Drama therapy
- Camping holidays / holidays
- Public transport training
- Discos/ parties
- Access to local community facilities
- Home visits
- Celebration of life events
- Education and vocational training
- Life skills development
- Spiritual needs
- Pathway to Employment – paid or voluntary
From simple house chores to cutting the grass, gardening or attending a football match our programmes give choice and opportunities that are tailor-made to the individual.
Working in partnerships with Health professionals
We also make referrals via local learning Disability team for i.e. Community nurses input, occupational therapy, epilepsy nurse, speech & language therapy, Sexual health, dietician and nutritionist , physiotherapy and sensory integration therapy.